Saturday, July 8, 2023

God is Great!

For I know that the Lord is great; 
our Lord is greater than all gods.
PSALM 135 : 5


Father in heaven, no one is great except You alone who made me to be who I am and what I am today. Thank you so much for the great outpouring of Your tremendous blessings. 

Like a child, I am fully dependent upon Your grace. Grace that sustains me and makes me grow each day. Without You, I am nothing. Truly, there is nothing that I can boast of that does not belong to You. What You give, You can easily take anytime or at any given moment.

Please forgive me for having sinned out of pride and selfishness. Keep Your servant's heart burning in me so that I may find joy and gladness in being Your instrument to uplift the lives of the poor. May I continue to enjoy the peace and love that You bring to me and my family each moment of our lives.

With much praise, thanksgiving, and humility of heart I pray, in Jesus Name. Amen.

Great is the Lord!

In the quiet moments, beauty and joy arise, For God’s presence fills our lives, a wondrous prize. A refuge strong, a shelter in the storm, I...