Saturday, February 11, 2012

CHRIST FILLS YOU

"I have compassion on the crowd, because they have been with me now three days, and have nothing to eat; and if I send them away hungry to their homes, they will faint on the way; and some of them have come a long way." 
MARK 8:2-3




I was broken when I came back to Jesus. I have nothing and was hungry for food that only my Lord could give. His compassion over a lost sheep like me had filled me with great things.

My relationship with Him had come a long way since then and each day I live and walk in this path of life, Jesus became my strength.

With Jesus, I am always filled and satisfied, not lacking in anything for He holds power and dominion above all things in the world.

Lord Jesus, thank you so much for your compassion that have filled me with great things that truly satisfies!

Great is the Lord!

In the quiet moments, beauty and joy arise, For God’s presence fills our lives, a wondrous prize. A refuge strong, a shelter in the storm, I...