Tuesday, September 12, 2017

GLORIOUS BLESSINGS



Blessed is he whose fault is taken away, whose sin is covered. Blessed the man to whom the Lord imputes not guilt, in whose spirit there is no guile. (Psalm 32:1-2)

I acknowledged my sin to you, my guilt I covered not. I said, “I confess my faults to the Lord,” and you took away the guilt of my sin." (Ps 32:5)
Whenever I sin, the good in me always fights back with a loud shout, "you did something wrong!". Then it manifests itself into a sense of guilt that I should remorse or repent from my wrongdoing. I will not feel comfortable until I have accepted my fault and strive to avoid such sins from being committed again. This is the good that is in me, the God who will never allow that I be separated from Him.

Guilt is a consequence of sin being repelled by the goodness of God that is in you. You were created in the image and likeness of God who is good. Good and evil can never be together, good will always fight the evil that lurks in your midst.

Friend, God will never allow you to be comfortable with sins because its end result will bring you to destruction. He wants you to have the good life which is eternal and everlasting.

In times of guilt and stress, claim God's own words that every faithful man should say this prayer in Jesus Name, "Lord, though deep waters overflow, they shall not reach me.  You are my shelter; from distress you will preserve me; with glad cries of freedom you will ring me round." (Ps 32:6-7)

Published:
May 27, 2013, 8:35 AM

Great is the Lord!

In the quiet moments, beauty and joy arise, For God’s presence fills our lives, a wondrous prize. A refuge strong, a shelter in the storm, I...