Friday, May 11, 2018

BE GLORIFIED!


Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever believes in me will do the works that I do, and will do greater ones than these, because I am going to the Father. (John 14:12)

And whatever you ask in my name, 
I will do, 
so that the Father may 
BE GLORIFIED
in the Son.  
(John 14:13)

If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:14)




INHERITANCE AND POSSESSION



Ask of me and I will give you 
the nations for an inheritance and 
the ends of the earth for your possession. 
(Psalm 2:7-8)


He brings people under us; 
nations under our feet. 
He chooses for us our inheritance, 
the glory of Jacob, whom he loves. 
(Psalm 47:4-5)







Pericopes:
THE LAST SUPPER DISCOURSES - John 14:1-14
A PSALM FOR A ROYAL CORONATION - Psalm 2:1-11
THE RULER OF ALL NATIONS - Psalm 47:1-10

Pubished:
May 13, 2017, 4:35 AM
May 12, 2017, 6:21 AM

Great is the Lord!

In the quiet moments, beauty and joy arise, For God’s presence fills our lives, a wondrous prize. A refuge strong, a shelter in the storm, I...