Thursday, June 29, 2023

Glorify the Lord at All Times

Let my soul glory in the Lord; 
the lowly will hear me and be glad. 
Glorify the Lord with me, 
let us together extol His name.
PSALM 34 : 3-4



Father in heaven, You are close to the brokenhearted; and You save those who are crushed in spirit. I will bless You O Lord at all times; and Your praise shall be ever in my mouth. 

In my battle to resist temptation that leads me to sin, You have never given up on me. Please accept my constant cry and begging for Your mercy and forgiveness as I claim healing and strength from this weakness. May the power of Your mighty hands be upon me each day that truly brings glory for me to enjoy a meaningful and productive life. 

Thank You so much for making me experience the profound joy and gladness of being in Your presence, keeping me well loved, comforted, and secured. My heart truly belongs to you. 

With much hope, love and thanksgiving I humbly offer You all the glory and praise in Jesus Name. Amen.




Published:
June 12, 2023, 7:18 AM

Great is the Lord!

In the quiet moments, beauty and joy arise, For God’s presence fills our lives, a wondrous prize. A refuge strong, a shelter in the storm, I...